ExpiWell is a Purdue University-affiliated startup and our team is building a platform that will be the new standard in research and data collection. Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform and mobile app help institutions and researchers understand, identify and interpret people’s day-to-day experiences. Our quickly growing customer base includes all types of research teams and institutions, ranging from public research-intensive universities to research centers to government agencies and NGOs. The common thread among our customer base is an urgent need to get better data about how people live their everyday lives. After successfully raising our seed round, we are looking to expand new customer growth with the goal of a Series A round in the coming year.
About the Job
ExpiWell is looking to expand the team and searching for entrepreneurial-minded, entry-level associates! Remote candidates are welcomed to apply. This will be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a high-growth, tech startup!
What You Will Do
• You will effectively position our value proposition to our target audiences via email, video, and phone
• You will independently run product demos and answer questions
• You will help create, manage and maintain CRM databases and systems
• You will help with new client training, onboarding and on-going support
• You will identify key individuals as prospects utilizing on-line resources (e.g., LinkedIn)
• You will connect with qualified leads through direct outreach (email, LinkedIn, etc.)
• You will capture product feedback from clients and relay back to internal product team
• You have excellent communication and teamwork skills
• You are self-motivated to learn new areas as we grow
• You can learn quickly and wear multiple hats in a startup environment
• You are process-driven vs project-driven
• BS degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Marketing, Sales, similar field of study or equivalent practical experience
• 0 - 3 years of experience in a business-related role
• A big plus if you have experience conducting or managing research projects
• Interested individuals should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ExpiWell is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.