ExpiWell is excited to announce that the dissertation award is returning for the third year!
This award is aimed at encouraging and supporting doctoral students conducting experience sampling method (ESM) or ecological momentary assessment (EMA) research.
There will be up to 2 dissertation awards of $1,000 each.
Bonus: ExpiWell will promote the award winners, providing awardees additional visibility for their work! Check out our our Blog for 2021 awardees: Dr. Jessie Sun & Dr. O. Dorian Boncoeur. And see videos for 2022 awardees: Bridgette Do, and Katie Kemp.
Because the ESM and EMA method is widely used across different fields, doctoral students from all different fields are welcome to apply, including:
- Organizational Behavior
- Computer science
- Engineering ... And more!
Dissertations will be evaluated based on the importance of the topic, innovation, and methodological rigor. Applicant research experience and advisor letter of support will also be considered. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
- Ph.D. student from a recognized program
- Proposed dissertation or plan to propose it in 2023; or, defended dissertation in 2022
If you are interested in applying for the 2023 award and fit the eligibility requirements, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Dissertation abstract (500 words max)
- Method for collecting and analyzing data (500 words max)
- Letter of support from your advisor (can be sent separately to the email above)
The deadline for submitting your application is April 30th, 2023.